Time Planning for Maximum Sales Success

Time planning for sales success starts with setting goals because that’s the only way you can tell what the most productive tasks are at any given moment. When you’re planning for the coming day of selling, ask yourself the following questions:



  • Did I accomplish all my high-priority items today?



  • Did I reach or surpass my goals for today?



  • Did I invest as much time in persuading others as I had planned?



  • Did I contact every prospect that I put on my list for today? If not, why not? What prevented me from getting to that prospect?



  • How much time did I spend prospecting for new clients?



  • How much time did I waste chatting with colleagues or clients?



  • What is the most productive thing I did today?



  • What is the least productive thing I did today?



  • Of the things I consider a waste of time, could I have avoided or eliminated any of them?



  • How much time did I spend doing something that will profit me? Can I devote more time to that activity tomorrow?



  • Was today a productive day for me? Was it productive for my company?



  • Did I take care of all the paperwork I needed to take care of today?



  • How many of today’s activities have helped me achieve my goals?




The answers to these questions will help you see what you’re doing right and let you know what you can improve upon tomorrow.




dummies

Source:http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/time-planning-for-maximum-sales-success.html

No comments:

Post a Comment