Logging Your Internet Information

Use this information to help keep track of your Internet account information and other, trivial tidbits that you should keep in one location (other than your brain, or your PC):


Internet login name: _________________________________


Internet password: (Write down elsewhere.)


My e-mail address: _________________________________


My e-mail password: (Write down elsewhere.)


My ISP's domain name: _________________________________


My Web e-mail address: _________________________________


My Web e-mail password: (Write down elsewhere.)


Other e-mail address: _________________________________


Other e-mail password: _________________________________


POP server name: _________________________________


SMTP server name: _________________________________




dummies

Source:http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/logging-your-internet-information.html

No comments:

Post a Comment