Questions to Ask the Alcohol Control Board before Shopping for a Bar

If you’re interesting in running a bar, you’re going to have to get to know your local alcohol control board so you know what you can and can’t do when it comes to serving alcoholic beverages. Ask your state alcohol control board representative these important questions while shopping for your bar or bar location:



  • What kind of liquor license do I need? What’s the fee? How often do I renew it?



  • Where do I display the liquor license in my bar?



  • How many licenses are issued in the town?



  • What are the grounds for license revocation?



  • What are the restrictions on my hours of operations?



  • Can I serve food? Do I have to serve food?



  • Do I need another license for food? What’s the fee?



  • Do I need another license for music? What’s the fee?



  • What are the smoking laws I must abide by?



  • Can I open on Sundays? What time?






dummies

Source:http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/questions-to-ask-the-alcohol-control-board-before-.html

No comments:

Post a Comment