Finding a Boarding Facility for Your Boston Terrier

When the time comes for you to travel, you want a comfortable and safe place to board your Boston Terrier. Before your drop off your dog, call or visit potential boarding facilities and ask these questions:



  • What hours are you open? When can I drop off my dog and pick her up?



  • Is the kennel supervised 24 hours a day in case of emergency?



  • What vaccinations do you require the dogs to have?



  • Are incoming dogs screened for fleas, ticks, and other parasites?



  • Is a veterinarian on call in case of emergency?



  • What experience do you require your staff to have? Do they know dog first aid?



  • How large are the kennels? How often are they cleaned?



  • How often are the dogs fed? Watered?



  • Can I bring my own food, treats, and toys? Is bedding provided, or can I bring my own?



  • Will someone walk my dog every day? Is there a fee for this service?



  • Do you offer any grooming services?






dummies

Source:http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/finding-a-boarding-facility-for-your-boston-terrie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment